40 DAYS OF LENT
Join us beginning this Wednesday, February 14, 2018 for RESTORATION 2018 as we pray and work for restoration in our lives, our nation and our world. For the 40 days of Lent (February 14-March 29), we invite you to join us:
- Every week day at 7:14 am. Join us for prayer by calling 302.202.1110. Enter Code 336896. We are praying daily for the restoration of our men, women, families, couples and singles. We are praying for the restoration of our nation, the earth, the church, and our minds.
- We invite you to join us in a whole food, plant-based dietary plans - and DRINK ONE GALLON OF WATER PER DAY to restore our bodies to optimum health, and reduce our carbon footprint. Menus are available on our website. Special dishes are available through our Culinary Arts team.
VOLUNTEER TO SERVE IN OUR COMMUNITY GARDEN
- Located at our Creighton Campus
- All Produce is donated to persons in need and our Seniors.
RECYCLE PAPER, PLASTIC AND CANS
- Contact local recycling services in your area
- Practice regular discipline with separating your waste into recycle bins
- Encourage your children to recycle reusable waste (I.e. soda cans, school papers, etc.)
- Supports the work of the Church and Outreach Initiatives to improve our Communities
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:19-21 (NKJV)
Let’s begin our intentional movement of transformation of our spiritual, mental, and physical health for the glory of God.