WE FIND NEEDS & MEET THEM
A CHRISTMAS DREAM
It’s that time of year!
Select a child from the “CHRISTMAS DREAM” link below.
4 easy steps:
- Complete this form to select a child.
- Record child's request.
- Purchase the item(s) requested. [Limit $50]
- Drop off by December 11th to Saint Paul’s Baptist Church or purchase a SCRIP card to help bless a child.
Christmas Outreach partners: Marine’s Toys for Tots, Richmond City Sheriff's Office, Nia Inc. of Greater Richmond, and Richmond Christmas Mother Fund
NO CHILD WITHOUT A TOY
We will host our annual "No Child Without A Toy" Christmas celebration for children whose parent(s) are incarcerated Friday, December 20th in partnership with Assisting Families of Inmates (AFOI) Milk and Cookies Program.
We believe that we are “called to care” for one another and ultimately for God’s entire creation. We believe it is our responsibility to “find needs and meet them, find problems and solve them, find hurts and heal them – to touch the world with love.” We desire that every member makes a commitment to care by:
• Humbly seeking to serve God and others more than being served
• Praying for Saint Paul’s impact locally and globally
• Carries in their hearts a concern for the poor and dispossessed
Touching the world is what we’re all about, here’s how you can join us:
Donate your time. For serving opportunities, to get an itemized list of needs, or to get connected,